we will tell you if you are HOT or NOT.
Fri, Oct. 15th, 2004, 11:50 pm
1. Name: Ian "Spaz McClaven" Hartnett
2. Age: 19
3. Location: Bristol, PA
2. 10 favorite bands: Anti-Flag, Bad Religion, Green Day, From Autumn to Ashes, Eighteen Visions, Silverstein, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Taking Back Sunday, The Distillers
3. 5 bands you dislike: Sorry, really don't have any bands I "dislike"
4. 5 Movies you enjoyed: Boondock Saints, The Believer, Black Hawk Down, Spiderman, Shawshank Redemption
6. 3 books you like: Angel of Death, Behind Hitlers Line, Catcher in the Rye
7. 5 things you like: Video Games, Reading, Photography, Driving, Shooting Rifles
8. 5 things you dislike: Politics, Nazis and Neo-nazis, Raceism, Rapeist, Mean people
9. Something interesting about yourself: I spent 10weeks in Fort Knox for Army BCT until I was discharged with asthma, I would have been in Iraq by December, I was training as a Cavalry Scout. I love to take pictures with my digital camera and play around with the pictures to modify them. I love
to go to local shows and jump in the pits. I don't know...I don't feel I am that interesting of a person.
10. Post 3-6 recent and clear pictures of yourself:
Sat, Oct. 16th, 2004 06:04 pm (UTC)
zombigasm: KLL YRSLF
a clockwork orange, abyssic hate, ac/dc, adolf hitler, aerosmith, agnosticism, alcohol, alice cooper, almost famous, american history x, anal cunt, anti-communism, art, aurora borealis, axes, bass, bathory, beer, beethoven, benito mussolini, biting, björk, black, black adder, black metal, black sabbath, blood and honour, bob dylan, books, bowie, burning stuff, burzum, candy, carl, cartoons, chaos., classical music, computers, corpse paint, daggers, dark throne, dead, deicide, destroyer 666, dimmu borgir, doc martens, donnie darko, dungeons & dragons, einherjer, electronics, emperor, eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind, european history, eyes, fairy lights, fashion, fenriz, finland, friedrich nietzsche, germany, ghostbusters, guns 'n' roses, hair dye, hallucinogens, handel, hole, iggy pop, immortal, industrial, intellect, invader zim, iron maiden, joy division, judas preist, kraftwerk, le tigre, led zeppelin, literature, long black coats, lou reed, mayhem, mein kampf, metal, monty python, morbid angel, mortiis, motley crue, music, nail polish, national socialism, naxzul, nirvana, norway, old punk, ozzy, pets, photography, physics, pixi stix, pixies, polar bears, politics, psychology, pulp fiction, pure norwegian black metal, r.e.m, rain, red dwarf, requiem for a dream, rolling stones, romper stomper, russia, s.p.k, sadistik exekution, salvador dali, seinfeld, sex pistols, skid row, skinhead, skrewdriver, slayer, ss, stand by me, star trek, star wars, strauss, surrealism, sushi, tchaikovsky, the clash, the lion king, the smell of rain, the third reich, the velvet underground, the virgin suicides., the young ones, thrash metal, varg vikernes, viking metal, vivaldi, vulcans, webcams, white pride, world war 2, x-files
You are quite an amalgamation of cliché.
Sun, Oct. 17th, 2004 12:09 am (UTC)
hellish_cool: Re: KLL YRSLF
what is that ment to acheive? my ultimate termination? *gasp*
I am the ultimate cliché :0 so what.